Saturday 20 May 2006

p-10 forum is up again!



Finally, we 've got the forum up again.

As you may have heard, our forum was hacked due to an un-updated phpforum. Actually, Kakit was telling me that day that he was rather amused by the page that took over our forum.

It was a page with 'revolutionary' looking middle east text, not really sure what it is though.

Did a search on it but couldn't find out what it was.

We went to the Lasalle Grad show finally. What I liked about the environment of the grad show was that you had to explore the campus and in that wandering around from 'exhibition to exhibition' you bumped into people, saying 'hellos' and catching up with those whom you have not seen for a long time.

Then I realised that I said that I was waiting to find out which grad show was better. Lasalle vs. NAFA - who was better.

Boon was saying that he wasn't gonna write on every work but he wanted to pick out one or two works and write about it. Comments on what I think will come later.

Transmission out. Woon Tien Wei

No comments: